In term for registration of .rs domains are defined rules and obligations between BeoNET and registrants. Terms have precised consequences for BeoNET and registrants and which can be caused by disrespect of defined rules.
BeoNET monopolizes right to change general terms for .rs domain registration pursuant to new elements of offer and current regulations, so it’s necessary to check information about general terms before every purchase.
General terms of .rs domain registration through accredited registrar BeoNET
1. BeoNET offers payment based on invoice or by VISA and MasterCard credit cards. If you want to pay per VISA or MasterCard credit cards, it is necessary to have an active and valid credit card.
2. By submitting .rs domain registration request and paying based on invoice or per credit card, your domain purchase is not guaranteed, but you will increase chances that your request will arrive first when the official registration of .rs domains begin.
3. If you have sent your request for domain registration and you have not paid us, your domain will not be registered.
4. During the first phase of unreserved .rs domains registration when it’s expected that a large number of requests arrive, RNIDS is obligated to treat request in order in which they have arrived, alternate from all accredited registrars
5. If you have submitted request for registration of similar .rs domain which you own in .yu domain, no one can register domain except you in the first 6 months (e.g. if you are owner of domain.co.yu, only you can register domain.co.rs). If there are more than one similar domain with different extensions (e.g. domain.co.yu, domain.org.yu, domain.edu.yu) priority right to register similar domain directly to .rs domain (domain.rs) will have owners who sent requests first.
6. If you have submitted request for registration of reserved .rs domain and you are not an owner, BeoNET will save your request until the requested domain is released. If after that period requested domain is free for registration (owner of similar .yu domain does not want to use his priority right in the first 6 months) BeoNET will try to register your domain the same day when it is released.
7. Paid fee for .rs domain registration cannot be refunded in case the requested domain cannot be registered, but you can register some other domain.
8. Registrants of .yu domains send additional data of .yu domain registration with which they prove that they have a right to have advantage to register reserved and requested domain. This data must be the same as data for registration of .yu domain, and if there were any changes they need to send us relevant documentation for made changes.
9. If the client submits wrong data (contact data, domain name, number of credit card etc.) during the process of order and purchase, BeoNET will not be held responsible for unsuccessful domain registration.
10. BeoNET will register domain on requested period of time that is determined in your request form. When your domain expire RNIDS will deactivate .rs domain, and after 30 days of additional timeline, your domain will be permanently deactivated and it enables anybody to register it. BeoNET is obligated to inform registrant in good time that the domain will expire.
11. If error occurs during the purchase per credit card, (e.g. break of Internet connection or unavailability of processors for credit cards etc.) your account will not be charged.
12. If error occurs you will need to as soon as you see irregularities contact our support by phone +381 11 3085800 or send an e-mail to email@example.com with detail information which irregularities are spotted so we can correct it.
13. Errors are corrected in the shortest term from the moment you report it to us, if it is spotted on time (for errors during payment with credit cards deadline is at most 48h). It is necessary to send us all relevant information that you have received in e-mail.
14. If client submits wrong domain name (and BeoNET registers that domain name), it is not possible to transfer payment to registration of other domain.
15. After you pay registration fee, you will receive back information regarding all elements of purchase. All relevant data of transaction will be sent on your e-mail address that you have entered as contact e-mail for confirmation that transaction is completed.
BeoNET is obligated to keep information about our clients private. We gather only necessary, basic data of clients/buyers and data necessary for business and informing clients in order to provide high level of quality services
All data of our clients/buyers are stored with great care and are available only to employees who need these data for doing business. All BeoNET’s employees are responsible for respecting principles for protection of privacy.
Registrant data will be available through WHOIS database of RNIDS (article 10 of General terms and conditions of RNIDS). If registrant requests we can disable availability of personal data for contacts of registrants. Privacy protection service is purchased additionally.
In order to successfully answer to your request for domain registration you need to submit accurate data which will be available through WHOIS database (if you do not decide to purchase additional service for privacy protection):
• If registrant is physical person: name and surname, address, administrative and technical contact
• If registrant is legal entity: business name, address, registry number, PIB, administrative and technical contact. .
If you decide to pay per credit cards, submitting of number of your credit card is safe because when choosing source of payment transaction is automatically transferred to secure server through which the process is done.